The Kegco KM5G-STH 5 Gallon Keg, also known as Pepsi Kegs or Cornelius Kegs, is designed for use will ball lock keg couplers. This durable keg is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel and have a stainless steel strap handle for easy carrying. Kegs feature a permanently molded rubber bottom skirt with four openings to enhance the drain of water when the keg is upside down. The stainless steel lid with pressure release valve fastens tightly to the body and can be opened to fill the keg with your favorite beverages, be it beer, soda, wine, kombucha or cold-brewed coffee. The ball lock fittings are easily accessible for convenient cleaning and maintenance.
- Ball Lock fittings
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Integrated pressure release valve in lid
- Single strap handle
- Molded rubber bottom skirt
- Capacity: 5 US Gal (19 Liters)
- Perfect for storing beer, soda, wine, kombucha or iced coffee
- diameter: 8.5"
- height: 25"
- weight: 7.5 lbs.
- capacity: 5 U.S. Gallons (19 Liters)
- material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- handle: Metal Strap
- system: Ball Lock
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information