An easy way to keep your beer tasting great is to regularly rinse your jockey box coil using this Kegco Jockey Box Flusher Line. We've designed this kit with a 5 foot length of 3/8" beer line and all of the fittings you'll need, including a female garden hose fitting on one end and a stainless steel tailpiece, coupling wing nut, and neoprene coupling washer on the other end. Once assembled, simply attach one end to a garden hose faucet and the other end to the jockey box coil inlet and run clean water through the coil and out of the jockey box faucet.
Please Note: This kit comes un-assembled so that you can cut the beer line to the exact length you need.
- Brass Garden Hose to Pipe Swivel Fitting - 3/4" GHT Female x 1/2 NPT Female
- Coupling Wing Nut
- Neoprene Coupling Washer
- 3/8" Barb x 1/2" MPT - Stainless Steel
- 3/8" Stainless Steel Tailpiece for 5/16 Inch ID Vinyl Tubing
- 5 Foot Length of 3/8 Inch I.D. Clear Thermoplastic Super Vinyl Beer Line
- Worm Drive Clamps for 3/8 Inch Tubing
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information