The Kegco D4743T-BRUSH Single Faucet Tower is a high quality draft beer tower that features 100% Stainless Steel Contact so your beer only touches stainless steel metal components from the keg to your glass! Draft beer tower is constructed of stainless steel with a brushed finish and comes equipped with a stainless steel faucet and 5 feet of 3/16" clear beer tubing that ends in a nozzle and hex nut assembly. This tower has a 3" diameter column and measures 12" tall. The 3" diameter column is very popular for outdoor or commercial applications as it will not rust like chrome plated metal columns can. The top-of-the-line tower connects to all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted with the included gasket and screws. This is an excellent upgrade over standard chrome plated towers due to it's durability and attractive look when paired with brushed stainless steel appliances.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- 3" Diameter Tower
- 12" Height
- Single Beer Faucet with Chrome-Plated Forged Brass Body, Nylon Lever Washer, Solid Brass Lever and Chrome-Plated Bonnet, Shaft and Collar
- 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assembly
- Mounting Gasket and Screws Included
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- 100% Stainless Steel Contact
- NSF Approved
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 1
- finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- height: 12"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information