The Kegco D4743T-SS Single Faucet Beer Tower has a 3" diameter and measures 12" tall. This tower is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish and comes equipped with a chrome plated faucet with brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16" clear beer tubing that ends in a nozzle and hex nut assembly. This top-of-the-line Kegco draft beer tower is very popular for outdoor or commercial applications such as bars and restaurants. Draft beer tower connects to all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted with the included gasket and screws.
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- 3" Diameter
- 12" Height
- Single Beer Faucet with Chrome-Plated Forged Brass Body, Nylon Lever Washer, Solid Brass Lever and Chrome-Plated Bonnet, Shaft and Collar
- 5' of 3/16" Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assembly
- Mounting Gasket and Screws Included
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- NSF Approved
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 1
- finish: Polish Stainless Steel
- height: 12"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information