The Kegco DT145-1B-630 Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" column and measures 14" tall making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of stainless steel with a brushed finish and comes equipped with one Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucet, one sleek black ABS plastic faucet knob, and one preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer. Kegco's draft beer tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can easily be mounted using the included gasket and screws.
The Perlick 630SS Stainless Steel Beer Faucet is the most sanitary faucet on the market. It features an innovative seat-forward design that keeps internal parts from being exposed to air, preventing the handle lever from sticking and minimizing bacterial build-up. This tower in conjunction with the Perlick faucet uses 100% stainless steel metal components to help ensure better tasting beer.
- Tower Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- 1 Stout Faucet
- Includes stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob
- 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- Includes a hex nut and neoprene washer
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 18.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 10"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information