The Kegco DT145-1P-ASC Single Facuet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter column and measures 14" tall, making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of PVD brass and comes equipped with a a PVD brass plated stainless faucet with stainless lever, a black ABS plastic faucet knob, and one preassembled 5' brewery-approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer. Draft beer tower features a stainless steel shank and fittings to help ensure better tasting beer. Kegco's tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted using the included gasket and screws.
- Tower Finish: PVD Brass
- 1 Stainless Steel Faucet
- 1 Stainless Steel Lever
- 1 Stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob
- 1 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose which is unaffected by normal chemicals
- Includes hex nut and neoprene washer
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to standard faucet knob: 17.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 11.5"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 3
- finish: PVD Brass
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information