The Kegco DT145-1P Single Facuet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter column and measure 14" tall making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of PVD brass and comes equipped with one standard faucet, a brass lever with non-stick ball washer for smooth operation, a black ABS plastic faucet knob for a stylish finish, and one 5' brewery-approved beer hose with a hex nut and neoprene washer. The included faucet is constructed of a forged brass body with a brass shaft assembly and a polished brass finish. Kegco's PVD brass tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted using the included gasket and screws.
- Tower Finish: PVD Brass
- 1 Polished Brass beer Faucet
- Includes brass Lever with non-stick ball washer
- Includes stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob
- One 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose which is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- Includes hex nut and neoprene washer
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 17.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 11.5"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 1
- finish: PVD Brass
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information