The Kegco DT145-1S-STOUT Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter column and measures 14" tall making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish and comes equipped with one chrome-plated stout faucet, one sleek black ABS plastic faucet knob, and one pre-assembled 5' brewery approved beer hose with hex nut and neoprene washer. Kegco's draft beer tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted using the included gasket and screws.
The included Stout Faucet makes this draft tower perfect for pouring a smooth, creamy glass of Guinness® or cold brewed coffee. Stout faucets feature specially designed restricted spouts with tiny discs that help slow down your pour, allowing the beer or coffee to achieve that famous cascading head. This versatile faucet allows you to remove the restrictor disc in order to pour regular draft beer.
- Tower Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- 1 Stout Faucet
- Includes stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob
- 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- Includes a hex nut and neoprene washer
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 18.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 10"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 1
- finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information