The Kegco DT145-1S Single Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter column and measures 14.5" tower making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of stainless steel with a polished finish and comes equipped with one standard faucet with a chrome-plated forged brass body, a sleek black plastic faucet knob, and one 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose with a hex nut and neoprene washer. Kegco's draft beer tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can be easily mounted using the included gasket and screws.
- Material: Polished Stainless Steel
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 17.75"
- Height to bottom of faucet: 11.5"
- Height to shank hole center: 13.5"
- Chrome Plated Solid Brass Beer Faucet with Forged Brass Body
- Solid Brass Facuet Lever
- Includes nylon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- Includes chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar
- Includes stylish black ABS plastic faucet knob
- 1 5' long length of brewery approved beer hose, which is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- Includes hex nut and neoprene washer
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 1
- finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information