The Kegco DT145-3S-630 3-Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter and a 14" height making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fill growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of stainless steel and uses 100% stainless steel metal components to help ensure better tasting beer.
Kegco's draft beer tower is constructed of stainless steel and comes equipped with three Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucets, three sleek black ABS plastic faucet knobs, and three lengths of preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hose with hex nuts and neoprene washers. This tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers, and can easily be mounted using the mounting gasket and four screws that are included.
Tower includes Perlick's 630SS stainless steel beer faucet which are the most sanitary faucet on the market. Stainless steel faucets feature an innovative seat-forward design that keeps internal parts from being exposed to air, preventing the handle lever from sticking and minimizing bacterial build-up.
- Tower Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 17.5"
- Height to bottom of lowest faucet: 9.75"
- Height to top shank hole center: 13"
- Height to bottom shank hole center: 11.5"
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Can be easily mounted using a mounting gasket and four screws Includes:
- 3 5' long lengths of brewery approved beer hose that are unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- A hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler
- 3 Perlick 630SS stainless steel faucets
- 3 stylish black ABS plastic faucet knobs
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 3
- finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information