The Kegco DT145-3S 3-Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter and 14" height, making it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. This tower is constructed of polished stainless steel and features three standard faucets with chrome-plated forged brass bodies, nylon lever washers, solid brass faucet levers, and chrome-plated bonnets, shafts, and collars. Tower also includes three black ABS plastic faucet knobs are included for a stylish finish.
This Kegco tower comes equipped with three lengths of preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hoses with hex nuts and neoprene washers, and is compatible with all standard keg couplers. A mounting gasket and four screws are included for easy mounting.
- Tower Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Column Diameter: 3"
- Height to top of column: 14.5"
- Height to top of standard faucet knob: 17.5"
- Height to bottom of lowest faucet: 9.75"
- Height to top shank hole center: 13"
- Height to bottom shank hole center: 11.5"
- Dispense System: Air-Cooled
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and four screws
- 3 premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucets with chrome plated forged brass bodies
- Nylon lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation
- Solid brass faucet levers
- Chrome plated bonnets
- 3 stylish black ABS plastic faucet knobs
- 3 5' long lengths of brewery approved beer hose unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals
- Hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to the keg coupler
- dispense_system: Air Cooled
- number_of_faucets: 3
- finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- height: 14.5"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information