The Kegco DT145-2BS Double Faucet Draft Beer Tower has a 3" diameter column and measures 14" tall making it 2" taller than standard towers, allowing you to easily fill up growlers and tall glasses. This tower is constructed of stainless steel with a brushed finish and features two polished chrome standard faucets and two separate 5' lengths of 3/16" clear beer tubing with a nozzle and hex nut assemblies. Draft beer tower allows enough air circulation to help maintain the draft beer temperature. This Kegco tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers and can be mounted using the included four screws.
- Brushed Stainless Steel Tower
- 3" Diameter Brushed Stainless Steel Column
- 14" Tall Tower
- Two Standard Polished Chrome Faucets
- Faucet Knobs Included
- Two 5' Lengths of 3/16" I.D. Clear Beer Tubing with Nozzle and Hex Nut Assemblies
- Mounting Gasket and Screws Included
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- NSF Approved
- number_of_faucets: 2
- finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- height: 14"
- column_diameter: 3"
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information