Thanks to a commercial-grade construction that has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments, Kegco's new HL-62N-2 Double Gauge Two Product Nitrogen Regulator is perfect for simultaneously dispensing two kegs of stout beer, coffee, or wine at the same pressure. This dual gauge regulator has a gauge on top that measures the pressure in the kegs as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much nitrogen gas is left in the tank, so you'll never again be caught off guard by an empty cylinder. Each of the gauges comes equipped with a rubber boot that helps protect it from damage in the event of a fall. A large pressure adjustment knob allows you to make quick and precise adjustments by hand.
For added safety, this regulator also has an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivered pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, a manual pressure release valve that has been built into the regulator body, and two shut-off valves that make it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the kegs without backing up your beer lines. These shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
- Plastic adjustment knob is more precise and easier to turn than similar models
- Commercial grade design withstands the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" is built-in to the regulator body
- Internal relief valve is opened when the delivery pressure exceeds the set pressure by 15 PSIG, warning you that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple helps prevent internal regulator parts from being damaged by dirt or other other particles
- Permanent thick Nylon Seal on inlet nipple helps eliminate a source of leaks; you will no longer need to use a new fiber washer each time the tank is changed
- Hose barb end is compatible with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information