The Kegco LH-54S-1 Pro Series Secondary Regulator is durably built with a host of features. Secondary regulators are ideal when attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. This secondary regulator will allow you to lower the pressure to the second keg. Regulator is constructed of a chrome plated brass body with nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance and features a large hand control making it easy to adjust the pressure inside the keg.
A two product primary regulator will still be needed to connect one output to the secondary regulator with a piece of air line. The secondary regulator comes equipped with its own pressure adjustment knob and shut off valve.
- Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Keg
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Integral Safety pressure relief valve releases at 45 PSI
- Outlet Barb: 5/16" Hose Barb x 1/4" mnpt
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Manual Pressure Release Valve
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information