Kegco's YH-76S-3 Commercial Grade Triple Gauge Secondary Regulator consistently delivers peak performance and is capable of handling the harsh conditions in commercial environments like bars and restaurants. Secondary regulators are used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same CO2 tank at different pressures. This secondary regulator has its own shut off valves and pressure adjustment knobs and can be mounted to a wall or the inside of a refrigerator. In order to use this secondary regulator, you will still need a primary regulator onto which one output will connect to the secondary with a piece of air line.
Kegco regulators have a sturdy construction that ensures consistent flow pour after pour. This regulator features three T-style adjustment valves that make it easy to adjust the keg pressure when the regulator is cold, three individual gauges on the regulator that indicate how much CO2 pressure is inside of the kegs, and three pressure release valves conveniently located on the regulator body.
- Triple Gauge Secondary CO2 or Mixed Gas Regulator
- Wall mount bracket
- Performance: 3 Pressure / 3 Keg
- T-Style valve can be adjusted by hand so you don't need tools to set the output pressure
- Can withstand the punishing conditions of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Non-adjustable "shut-down" built into the body of the regulator
- The high pressure ports have left-hand female threads to keep them from being used as a low-pressure outlet
- An internal relief valve opens whenever delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG, serving as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn or damaged and should be replaced
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple prevents dirt and other particles from damaging internal regulator parts
- Thick nylon seal on inlet nipple is permanent to help eliminate a source of leaks - no need to use a new fiber washer every time the tank is changed!
- Hose barb end is designed for use with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure in-field reliability
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information