Kegco proudly introduces The Grizzly, the next generation of beer growlers specially designed FOR beer lovers BY beer lovers! This mighty growler boasts a heavy-duty 304 grade stainless steel construction and a generous 34 oz. capacity that make it easier than ever to take beer home from a local brewery or share your home brew at parties and gatherings. The sturdy metal handle gives you the freedom to take your favorite beverages with you on the go, and the flip-top lid is securely attached to the growler and can be quickly swung out of the way for easy filling or pouring. The sleek black finish ensures that this growler is just as stylish as it is convenient.
The Grizzly has been intelligently designed with a large 1-3/4" opening and a sloped top to help prevent beer from being agitated, so you will experience less foaming when filling and pouring. Thanks to its double wall construction, this growler is perfect for storing not only beer, but most hot and cold beverages. Whether you're purchasing this growler for your brewery or giving it as a gift at wedding parties or company events, Kegco gives you the option to customize The Grizzly with your own custom screened logo or message.
- Constructed of durable and sanitary 304 grade stainless steel with an elegant black finish
- Double wall construction (works with hot or cold beverages)
- Vacuum sealed for optimal protection against heat transfer
- Holds up to 32 oz. of your favorite draft beer or home brew
- Large 1-3/4" opening and sloped top help to reduce foam when filling and pouring by preventing beer from being agitated
- Flip top stays attached to the growler so that you won't lose the lid, and moves out of the way for easy pouring
- Features a sturdy metal handle for convenient carrying
- Add an optional custom screened logo to the growler for special occasions or events (call for details)
- With proper care (see care instructions below), this growler will provide long-lasting performance
- Diameter: 4"
- Height: 10-1/2"
- To get the most out of your Stainless Steel Growler please follow these important guidelines:
- Hand wash only with warm water & mild soap before first & subsequent uses
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Use only non-metallic bottle brush or preferably a bottle sponge
- Let dry thoroughly between uses and store with lid open
- Do not microwave or freeze
- Not designed for hot liquids, nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials
- Not guaranteed against leakage from higher than normal tap pressure
- Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk
- Keep silicone seal away from young children
California Prop. 65 Warning
Warning:This product may contain a substance known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.More information